1. No cannon characters. (Characters from the books)
2. No discovery of the grubs, Aivas, or Landing, as this is an alternate-universe.
3. No getting firehead without admin approval–the Weyrs have been there turns and would no longer
be so susceptible to it.
4. No finding fire-lizard clutches! We will ezmessage who will find a clutch and when.
5. Clear all major story lines with the admins–we will also be sending ezmessages containing
random events for characters to their Players. This is to make the site more interesting, but the event will never by a direct
command to your character, but merely an occurrence about them that you may play their reaction to.
6. No trips to hold or hall without weyrleader (admin) approval. This will be punished severely both
in and out of character.
7. For players with characters riding green dragons, they may Rise as often as you like, but gold riding
Players must attain admin approval for Flights. Also, their clutches must be pasted in the Clutch Cove forum with information
including—dragon numbers, colors, a short description for each, and who they Impress to. This must achieve admin approval
before your clutch can hatch.
8. Your posts may be as mature as you like, just label them accordingly. Anyone that posts
in a mature thread is stating that they are 18 years of age or older. The threads are labled for a reason. PG13:
13 and over. mature: 18 and over. Open means just that, anyone.
9. All profiles must be approved by both admins, Dizzyancute and Britalia, then moved to the appropriate
forum before you may begin Rping.
10. No one may begin with a gold rider or bronze rider! Make a dragon of lesser color first, and prove
your level of RP is deserving of a metallic color. Then you may make a request for a gold or bronze.
11. The standard rules also apply: No godmodding, no Player Knowledge, No Powering Playing, No Perfect
Chars, & etc.
12. When your dragon speaks, put their thoughtspeech in bold. When you are mentally
communicating with your dragon, make your thoughtspeech italicized.
13. There are only certain amounts of each dragon color available for creation, so be sure to look
over all information on this site before creating a character. This is located under Clutch Records.
14. The Most Important Rule...Above all else...use COMMON SENSE!!!